Avengers/Marvel Movie-verse Shipping Meme
Now, I know y'all (well, many of you) have seen Avengers and the related films and been...intrigued by the armada of shipping possibilities. So:
- Classify: "I ship it!" - "I can see it" - "Undecided" - "Nope"
- Name: Bold your favorite ship names, add new ones
- Recommend: Found a fun shippy fic/podfic/artwork? Link it under the ship.
1. Go to Wikipedia.org. Select 'Random Article'. Whatever comes up is the name of your band.
2. Go to quotationspage.com. Select 'Random Quote'. Choose any quote you like on the page, the last few words of the quote are your album title.
3. Go to flickr.com. Select 'Explore'. Select 'Interesting photos from the last 7 days'. The third image is your album cover. (Alternatively, if you cannot find one that allows derivation, go to the Creative Commons section of said site and choose the third of the "most recent uploads.")
4. Go to any photo editing site or use Photoshop/Gimp/..., and put your mad editing skillz to work.
So, I'm thinking folk punk...
RL, or Why Don't I Actually Sleep?
( Read more... )
Ta-dah. Also, I have new drawings up at DevArt. Link to my account in my sidebar.
Since the Big Reveal has passed, here's my GO Gift Exchange 2008 fic. I was terribly pleased with it.
Title: All Hallow's Eve
Recipient: Nny (villainny )
Author: H. Savinien
Rating: PG-13 (warning for language and young men)
Notes: Happy Christmas/winter holiday of your preference, Nny! I had great fun with your “holiday” prompt, but Brian refused to tell me the story of what happened at Christmas, so you get an earlier holiday... Thanks to girlfriend!beta for tolerating several weeks of “how does this paragraph sound?”
Summary: In which there are endings, as befits the time, and beginnings, as befits our theme.
( All Hallow's Eve )( All Hallow's Eve )
So, behind a cut, to spare your download speed...
( Our Heroes )